It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add HTML button/div/javascript in RTC pages,then use javascript send info to another webService?

zhang hang (357) | asked Jan 23 '13, 11:57 a.m.
I'm a new coder at OSLC ,my company want to add HTML button/div/javascript in RTC pages( for example bug page), so that we can use RTC send info to another Webservice; could someone warmhearted tell me methods or/and reference website.Thanks for your browse!

2 answers

permanent link
Nicole Rivers (1) | answered Oct 14 '13, 3:35 a.m.
 Hi! we have a related article about Javascript on our website. You may want to check this out, it might help.

permanent link
Scott Crouch (48532326) | answered Jan 23 '13, 10:02 p.m.
Are you asking about adding a button to a Work Item presentation? I'm not sure if that's possible. But if you're looking at updating an external system with data gathered from a work item (or maybe even get the results of a call to another web service and save to the work item?) you can use a custom process participant to do that. There are some good articles on getting started with this on jazz.net, I'd suggest starting with the Extensions Workshop article.

For a more specific answer I think we'd need to know better what you're trying to achieve. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.