IBM Rhapsody Model Manager
Analysis · Design change management · Lifecycle traceability
IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager 7.0.2
IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager 7.0.2 New & Noteworthy
IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager is an integral part of the IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) solution.
New in IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager 7.0.2
For a summary of items in this release, see the following:
SAML and OIDC application password support is provided in non-browser clients for RMM
You can configure your Jazz Authorization Server (JAS) with a SAML Identity Provider or a third-party OpenID Connect Provider (OIDC) for increased security such as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). In such a configuration, JAS now allows users to generate a long-lived application password that can be used from any of the non-browser RMM clients for authentication. Application passwords are user-specific and locked to the first application it is used with.
Note: Install Rhapsody 9.0.1 iFix001 for complete support.
Rhapsody Model Manager (RMM) 7.0.2 - Jazz Reporting Service (JRS) Reporting beta
RMM-JRS reporting capability can be integrated (for evaluation purposes only) into IBM Report Builder 7.0.2 to create reports for Rhapsody/RMM artifacts. This capability is based on EWM SCM reporting capabilities. You can create reports for model element information and related traceability. See RMM 7.0.2 JRS Reporting Beta.
It enables users to create reports for the following Rhapsody/RMM artifacts:
- Versioned model elements, linked requirements, work items, and tests in Global Configuration (GC)
- Internal model structure such as blocks / classes, objects, links, operations, associations, aggregation, composition, and internal dependencies
- OSLC links between requirements, work items, and tests to the AM structural elements
New in other applications
For new and noteworthy information about other applications, see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management
- IBM Engineering Test Management
- Jazz Reporting Service
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights
- IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Publishing
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the ELM 7.0.2 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
New in previous versions of Rhapsody Model Manager
For details about new features and functionality in previous releases, see these pages: