December 11, 2020
IBM Rhapsody Model Manager
Analysis · Design change management · Lifecycle traceability
IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager 6.0.5
Rhapsody Model Manager 6.0.5 Release Notes
This is the first release of Rhapsody Model Manager starting in 6.0.5 Release Candidate 1 Milestone, for feature details see the New and Noteworthy page.
For information about documentation and support resources, software and hardware requirements, and installation or upgrade steps, see the Getting Started page.
For known issues or important information about parts of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 6.0.5
- Change and Configuration Management 6.0.5
- Quality Management 6.0.5
- Requirements Management 6.0.5
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.5
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 6.0.5
- Design Management 6.0.5
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the CLM and IoT CE 6.0.5 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
Rhapsody Model Manager 6.0.5
Important: If you plan to deploy the Design Management Server on WebSphere® Application Server, review this security alert: Possible security exposure with WebSphere Application Server with WS-Security enabled applications using LTPA tokens.
Known problems and workarounds
- In V6.0.5 release, if you use any of the OSLC clients to create links between requirements and models, you need a Design Management license. For example, a user of Rational DOORS or Rational DOORS Next Generation.
For a list of known problems and workarounds that are published on Jazz.net, see the Rhapsody Model Manager 6.0.5 workaround article query.
To search for additional post-release issues that IBM Rational Support documented, visit the IBM Support portal.