June 15, 2018
IBM Rhapsody Model Manager
Analysis · Design change management · Lifecycle traceability
Rhapsody Model Manager 22.214.171.124 M3 Milestone
Rhapsody Model Manager 126.96.36.199 M3 Release Notes
For known issues or important information about parts of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 188.8.131.52 M3
- Change and Configuration Management 184.108.40.206 M3
- Quality Management 220.127.116.11 M3
- Requirements Management 18.104.22.168 M3
- Jazz Reporting Service 22.214.171.124 M3
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 126.96.36.199 M3
Rhapsody Model Manager 188.8.131.52 M3
Important: If you plan to deploy the Design Management Server on WebSphere® Application Server, review this security alert: Possible security exposure with WebSphere Application Server with WS-Security enabled applications using LTPA tokens.
Fixes in this release
For a list of all fixes in this milestone, see the defects fixed in Rhapsody Model Manager 184.108.40.206 M3 query.
Known problems and workarounds
- Starting in V6.0.5 release, if you use any of the OSLC clients to create links between requirements and models, you need a Design Management license. For example, a user of Rational DOORS or Rational DOORS Next Generation.
- If you have existing Design Management license files from 6.0.4 or earlier, you must obtain updated licenses from the IBM Rational License Key Center to replace your current licenses. For details, visit the Upgrading tab.
- When you upgrade to 220.127.116.11, you must rebuild the full-text search indexes because the Apache Lucene full-text search engine was upgraded to a more recent version. For details, see Work Item 467854.
To search for post-release issues that IBM Support documented, visit the IBM Support Community.