April 23, 2019
IBM Rational Team Concert
Task tracking · Source control · Agile planning
Rational Team Concert 184.108.40.206 interim fix 1
Rational Team Concert 220.127.116.11 interim fix 1 Release Notes
This interim fix is a service release of Rational Team Concert, Version 3.0.1. For information about documentation and support resources, software and hardware requirements, and installation or upgrade steps, see the Getting Started page.
Use the queries below to see the important fixes and issues in the release. Be sure to also read the Jazz Foundation, Version 18.104.22.168 interim fix 1 Release Notes, the Rational Requirements Composer, Version 22.214.171.124 interim fix 1 Release Notes, and the Rational Quality Manager, Version 126.96.36.199 interim fix 1 Release Notes.
Fixes in this release
This release includes APAR and non-APAR defect fixes. To review and explore completed work, see the Rational Team Concert development dashboard.
For a detailed list that includes non-APAR fixes for this release, view this work item query.
The following APARs are fixed in this release:
|PM80761||[backport to 3.x] [wi 247404] print view crashed when printing work items with attached references to builds||286115|
|PM69867||[Backport to 188.8.131.52 iFix1] [defect 233123] Various IBM i Loading Code Related Issues and Performance Improvements||286107|
|n/a||[Backport to 184.108.40.206 iFix1] [item 261785] Capture EBCDIC codepage during zimport on the mainframe for binary files||286106|
|SE56385||[Backport to 220.127.116.11 iFix1] [defect 270660] IBM i JBE fails when using TLSv1.2, need to add support for -vmargs||286104|
|PM90212||[backport to 3.x] [wi 273764] Changes in process template not visible at child PA - Web only||285900|
|Backport to 3.0.1.x work item 255009 : Delete Duplicate Data Warehouse Sync Workspaces used by SCM ETL||286062|
Known Issues in 18.104.22.168 interim fix 1
- 22.214.171.124 interim fix 1 includes IBM Installation Manager version 1.5.3. If you are using the 126.96.36.199 interim fix 1 product launchpad on systems that have newer versions of IBM Installation Manager installed, you might need to follow the steps in this article: Workaround: IBM Installation Manager installed on machine is incompatible with the version included in Jazz downloads.
- "Deliver" operations might fail with a null pointer exception in the Rational Team Concert Eclipse
client under the following conditions:
- The Rational Team Concert Eclipse client is version 3.0.1.x (including 188.8.131.52 iFix1).
- The Eclipse client is connected to a 4.0.x Rational Team Concert server.
- The "Require Work Items and Comments (server)" process precondition is enabled and specific options are selected.
See Jazz.net work item 240165 for more information.
- There is a known problem that when extracting the Rational Team Concert SDK .zip using the native Windows .zip application, it fails. You must use an application capable of extracting files with long pathnames, such as 7-zip. For more details check the work around article at Workaround: Rational Team Concert SDK .zip fail to extract on Windows because of long file path.