Rational Team Concert for Power Systems Software 220.127.116.11 interim fix 1
The following notes detail issues in the Rational Team Concert for Power Systems Software 18.104.22.168 iFix 1 that users and consumers of Rational Team Concert for Power Systems Software should be aware of.
The 22.214.171.124 iFix 1 release of Rational Team Concert for Power Systems Software includes:
- fixes from Rational Team Concert 126.96.36.199 - release notes
- fixes from Rational Team Concert 188.8.131.52 IFix 1 (including important Security fixes) - release notes
- fixes to Rational Team Concert for Power Systems Software 2.0 - 17 functional fixes and 3 corrections to the documentation, including:
- Doc: Installing on IBM i when secondary language not set to English
- Doc: Add Jazz Project Admin
- Doc: Troubleshooting import of Rational Team Concert for Power 1.0
- Accessibility for i Build Specification editor - no page automatically selected
- CHS characters shown as ??? in build log for developer builds
- Invalid Thread Access when renaming iProject while build specification editor is open
- Developer build - improved exception handling of compiler failures
- Use local build specification for developer builds
- Change runtime ordering of multiple command sets
- Build Record Output refers to target instead of builder
- Auditing view for a successfully built project erroneously shows some objects as "failed"
- Errors in log when opening Audit view and going to Report tab on any library
- Deprecated JVM properties not removed during RTCi 1.0 to RTCp 2.0 upgrade on IBM i
Detailed System Requirements
For information about hardware and software compatibility, see the product Web site for Rational Team Concert for Power Systems Software V 2.0 at http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/products/rtcp/.
Known problems are documented in the form of individual technotes in the Support knowledge base. As problems are discovered and resolved, the IBM Support team updates the knowledge base. By searching the knowledge base, you can quickly find workarounds or solutions to problems.
© Copyright 2010 IBM Corporation
|Products||Downloads Community||Our Story|