December 5, 2014
Rational Quality Manager
Quality management · Manual testing · Continuous improvement
Refer to the Rational Quality Manager System Requirements before installing to make certain that your system meets or exceeds the minimum required configuration.
Review the release notes before installing to understand any known issues.
2Download and Install
Follow these steps to download and install Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager:
- Download the Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager zip file from the All Downloads tab. Download the Build Forge zip files if you plan to use Rational Test Lab Manager.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file to a temporary directory.
- Execute launchpad.exe (on Windows) or launchpad.sh (on Linux) to start and install Installation Manager V1.2.
- From this point, you can follow the instructions found in the Rational Quality Manager Installation Guide
- To integrate Build Forge with the Rational Test Lab Manager component of Rational Quality Manager, follow the instructions in the Build Forge zip files downloaded from the All Downloads tab.
3Optional: Download Rational Team Concert Client
Rational Team Concert is required to administer your user roles and permissions, and for synchronization with ClearQuest Connector.
To learn more about Rational Quality Manager, please click the following links:
- Introduction to IBM Rational Quality Manager
- Getting started with IBM Rational Quality Manager
- Getting started with lab management
|Products||Downloads Community||Our Story|