December 5, 2014
Rational Quality Manager
Quality management · Manual testing · Continuous improvement
Rational Quality Manager 4.0 Release Candidate 5 Milestone
Rational Quality Manager 4.0 RC5 Release Notes
RC5 is a release candidate milestone.
Below are the remaining applicable notes and issues.
- Known issues and workarounds
- New features that impact customizations for users who integrate with Rational Insight 188.8.131.52
- User assistance with distributed deployments
If you are using Insight 184.108.40.206 with CLM 3.0.1 and have created customizations, then please review the following list of changes made to the RQM XDC and Data Manager ETL files for the 4.0 release and merge your changes accordingly into the new versions of these artifacts.
- Support soft-delete for categories (46186): Created two new template tables and resources "Category" and "CategoryType" to load category and categoryType feeds
- Not All DOORS Requirements Included in BIRT Reports (52963): Added a new uuid reference to the RQMTestPlan_Relationships resource
- ETL needs to fill in linkage between build record and Test Suite Log (52984): Added buildrecord_uuid to RQMTestSuiteLog resource
RQM Data Manager ETL
- Support soft-delete for categories (46186): New RQM3_Category and RQM3_CategoryType builds, removed RQM3_ProjectCategory build from the job
- ETL needs to fill in linkage between build record and Test Suite Log (52984): Updated Test Suite Log build with buildrecord_uuid
- RQM 3011 DM ETL job is hanging on RQM3_TestSuite build on MS SQL Server 2005 (54116): Unchecked the "Share database connection" in the two deliveries in the RQM3_TestSuite build
- ETL Catalog should rename the version from RQM3.0 to RQM3.0.1 (51207): Renamed all packages from 3.0 to 3.0.1, because RTC 3.0 must use the RTC 2.x ETL jobs; added new folder with QM 220.127.116.11 specific changes to support 3.0.1 and 18.104.22.168 server with the same catalog.
- RQM3_TestPhase ETL build deliver null value to non-nullable column (52653):
- Test Phase: Set the default values expectedTotalPoints: 0, expectedDefects: 0, expectedValidityRate: 0.00,
- Iteration Exec Detail: added 0 as default value to points attempted and points completed, Test Plan Objective Status: provided default values for actual value as 0 and group order as -1
If you deploy RQM on a different server from where the help web application (clmhelp.war) is deployed, you must configure the location of the help war in the services.xml and teamserver.properties files. For details, see Configuring the location of the help in a distributed environment.
|Products||Downloads Community||Our Story|