June 26, 2015
Systematic and consistent project performance evaluation and tracking
Rational Insight 22.214.171.124
1Download and Install
- From the All Downloads tab, download the required packages. At a minimum, you will need disks 1, 2, and 3, the Rational License Key Server and the evaluation license.
- Extract the contents of all the .zip files into the same temporary location.
- Launch IBM Installation Manager from the disk 1 folder:
- On Windows: Run the launchpad.exe file.
- On Linux: Run the launchpad.sh file.
2Follow the Installation Guide
The Rational Insight installation guide contains information and tips to step you through the entire process. You can even use the helpful Roadmap for installation scenarios to determine the path best for you.
After you have installed, take a minute and explore the getting started topics provided for roles and components:
Upgrading? Downloads of Rational Insight 126.96.36.199 from jazz.net are for new installations only. For upgrades, see the download document.
4Visit the jazz.net forums
If you need additional guidance while setting up or using Rational Insight, please visit the jazz.net forums to ask a question. Rational Insight developers and other community members monitor this forum and answer questions.
5Report a bug or submit a suggestion
The Rational Insight development team uses their own tools to develop Rational Insight. If you find a bug or have a suggestion for an enhancement to Rational Insight, please create a work item.