March 22, 2018
IBM Rational Build Forge
Automate and accelerate build and release processes
Rational Build Forge 188.8.131.52
This page contains the following sections:
- To get the information about system requirements of Build Forge 184.108.40.206, go search for Rational Build Forge at the Detailed system requirements for a specific product web page.
- Refer to the release notes for the new features that are introduced in Build Forge 8.0 releases.
- Additional Support in Rational Build Forge 220.127.116.11
- Windows Server 2016 for Build Forge Console.
- Windows 10 Enterprise for Build Forge Agent.
- DB2 Server Enterprise 11.1.
- Java Engine does not support Quick report and Performance report.
SSL with Perl Engine on Windows Server 2016
- This release does not support SSL when using Perl Engine on Windows Server 2016. It is recommended to disable SSL before using Perl Engine on Windows Server 2016.
Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere
- This release does not include IBM Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere.
If you are upgrading to Rational Build Forge 18.104.22.168 from a previous version that includes Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere, any data that was created for Rational Automation Framework for Websphere is compressed and stored in the
<bf_install>/Manager/rafwfile. This data is created only if you install and use Rational Automation Framework for Websphere in your previous version of Rational Build Forge.
For more information about Rational Automation Framework, see the Rational Automation Framework 3.0.0 Knowledge Center.