March 22, 2018
IBM Rational Build Forge
Automate and accelerate build and release processes
Rational Build Forge 188.8.131.52 interim fix 2
Plan and prepare
- Check requirements:
Before installing the product, check the
requirements for the software to install:
- To use IBM® Rational® Build Forge®, check the system requirements and preinstallation requirements in document 7022400 on the IBM support site.
- To use the included build acceleration utility, Build Catalyst, check the system requirements in the "Build Catalyst" topic in the Rational Build Forge Information Center.
- To use IBM Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere® with Rational Build Forge, check the system requirements in the Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere Information Center.
- Read about new features and changes: See New and Noteworthy and Release Notes for information about features, fixes, and known issues in this release.
- Upgrades: If you are upgrading from a previous release, see the Upgrading tab.
Download and install
For information about which Rational Build Forge components to download and how to install those components, see Download and install.
Download images are posted on the All Downloads tab.
Read the documentation
For an overview of Rational Build Forge and a description of how to install a stand-alone deployment, see the Rational Build Forge 7.1.2 Quick Start Guide.
For details about installation methods and options, see the Rational Build Forge Information Center. Also see the information center for information about use, configuration, and examples.
Learn and explore
For additional guidance while setting up or using Rational Build Forge, visit the forums to ask a question. Developers and other community members monitor this forum and answer questions.