Jazz Reporting Service
Default reporting option for Jazz solutions
Jazz Reporting Service 7.0.2
This release of Jazz Reporting Service contains new features, quality improvements, and updates to supported platforms, as described in the system requirements.
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the ELM 7.0.2 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
Fixes in this release
This release includes authorized program analysis report (APAR) and non-APAR fixes.
For a list of APAR fixes in this release, see the APARs fixed in 7.0.2 query.
For a list of non-APAR fixes in this release, see the non-APARs fixed in 7.0.2 query.
Known problems and workarounds
For a list of known problems and workarounds published at the time of the release, see the release notes: Workarounds and Limitations: Known issues in Jazz Reporting Service 7.0.2.
To search for post-release issues that IBM Support documented, visit the IBM Support Community.
Release notes for other applications
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management
- IBM Engineering Test Management
- IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights
- IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Publishing