Jazz Reporting Service
Default reporting option for Jazz solutions
Jazz Reporting Service 7.0.1
Jazz Reporting Service 7.0.1 New & Noteworthy
Jazz Reporting Service is an integral part of the IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) solution.
New in Jazz Reporting Service 7.0.1
For a complete list of new and noteworthy items in this release, see the New & Noteworthy Details.
For a summary of items in this release, see the following highlights:
Append and merge traceability paths in a single report
You can now mix Append and Merge traceability paths in a single report. Merge paths take precedence and are evaluated first; then the results are appended together.
Requirement revision history data from DOORS and DOORS Next available in Report Builder
Data Collection Component (DCC) now loads the revision history of requirements from the IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS and IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next applications. You can create reports on requirement revision history.
Draft reports are cleaned up periodically in Report Builder
Draft reports are now deleted based on the value set for the draft.report.max.modified.age.days property in the JTS_install_dir/server/conf/rs/app.properties file. If the number of days since the report was last modified is more than the value in this property, the report is deleted. The default value for the property is 15 days.
Chromium Edge is now a supported browser.
New in other applications
For new and noteworthy information about other applications, see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management
- IBM Engineering Test Management
- IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights
- IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Publishing
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the ELM 7.0.1 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
New in previous versions of Jazz Reporting Service
For details about new features and functionality in previous releases, see these pages:
- Jazz Reporting Service 7.0 New & Noteworthy
- Jazz Reporting Service 220.127.116.11 New & Noteworthy
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.6 New & Noteworthy
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.5 New & Noteworthy
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.4 New & Noteworthy
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.3 New & Noteworthy
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.2 New & Noteworthy
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.1 New & Noteworthy
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0 New & Noteworthy