April 23, 2019
Jazz Reporting Service
Default reporting option for Jazz solutions
Jazz Reporting Service 7.0 M2 Milestone
This release of Jazz Reporting Service contains new features and fixes for defects and APARs. For information on deploying and using Jazz Reporting Service, see the ELM interactive installation guide.
To get started with a new deployment of Jazz Reporting Service, see the Getting Started page.
Known problems and workarounds
Floating, Token and Authorized license labels still reference Rational
The Floating, Token, and Authorized licenses still have the Rational labels, while EA licenses have the new product names. The Floating, Token and Authorized product labels will be fixed in the RC2 milestone.
To search for post-release issues that IBM Support documented, visit the IBM Support Community.
For known issues or important information about other applications, see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management
- IBM Engineering Test Management
- IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights
- IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager