June 26, 2015
The foundation of the Collaborative Lifecycle Management solution
Jazz Foundation 3.0 M7a Milestone
Jazz Foundation 3.0 M7a Release Notes
The following work items detail changes included in the Jazz Foundation 3.0 M7a milestone release (July 16, 2010) of which consumers of Jazz Foundation should be aware. Typically these work items are adoption items describing API or other changes and additions which may require action on the part of consumers. All adoptions are mandatory unless otherwise noted.
The 3.0 M7a milestone update contains fixes for several issues found in the 3.0 M7 milestone which were adversely affecting the Jazz development teams during self-hosting. The work items listed below describe the issues which have been resolved in this 3.0 M7a milestone update:
- 115887: DB2z provider need to allow page sizes larger than 8k
- 119485: RTC server dropTable fails
- 120297: parent locales overwrite child locales (was dojo.date.locale does not work)
- 120421: Plans Viewlet: Not able to change project area scope
- 120678: Hide dashboard side-nav by default in M7a
- 120924: Contributor sync should redo the sync operation if there are problems creating / updating contributors in the application
- 120953: RTC license keys are deactivated on server startup
- 121414: Web UI loader fails to create multi-char tiny IDs
Create DB Standard Launch ConfigWhen running the '[Standard] Create Tests Database' feature-based launch configuration to create a test database, you may see an NPE in the console log at net.jazz.ajax.model.RequiredProperty.getProvider(). This error can be safely ignored. See 117498: NPE from AjaxApplication in console log when rebuilding the DB for additional details.
© Copyright 2010 IBM Corporation