Engineering Lifecycle Management
Design, test, analyze, develop, deliver ... integrated by design
IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management 7.0.2 SR1
ELM 7.0.2 SR1 iFix015 is available with Log4j2 updates. This release requires full installation and is the prerequisite for future interim fixes. For more information, see IBM Support portal.
For information about documentation and support resources, software and hardware requirements, and installation or upgrade steps, see the Getting Started and Upgrading pages.
For known issues or important information about individual parts of the Engineering Lifecycle Management solution and other applications, see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management
- IBM Engineering Test Management
- IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next
- Jazz Reporting Service
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights
- IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Publishing
For a list of changes in the installation and upgrade process from 7.0.1 or earlier versions to 7.0.2 iFix015, see the ELM 7.0.2 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
For a list of changes in the installation and upgrade process from 7.0.2 to 7.0.2 iFix015, see IBM Support portal.
Known problems and workarounds
For known problems and workarounds published at the time of the release, see the release notes.
To search for post-release issues that IBM Support documented, visit the IBM Support Community.