April 23, 2019
Analysis · Design change management · Lifecycle traceability
Design Management 5.0.2 interim fix 1
This patch addresses the following issues:
Smart card improvements for Rational Rhapsody Design Manager Import EngineFor more information, see work item 49484.
The "Delete from Model" drop down menu item is no longer shown for unresolved elements.For more information, see work item 49587.
An invalid error message is no longer shown when you delete a resource model ID.For more information, see work item 49398.
Activity data is no longer lost when you move an activity to a different package.For more information, see work item 49721.
When you restart the Rational Design Management server, the Rational Rhapsody Import Engine now connects properly to the server.For more information, see work item 49189.
Character sets and fonts are now displayed correctly in Korean.For more information, see work item 49389.
Simulink models are now properly published when you use the Rational Design Manager Simulink Import utility.For more information, see work item 49377.
Download the iFix1 patch files
- Download each compressed file (Configuration Management and Design Management) from the All Downloads page.
- Extract the compressed files in an appropriate directory. For example, extract to C:\temp\update.
- Stop the Rational Rhapsody client extension.
- Make a back up copy of these files from your current installation directory:
- Copy the correct version (32 bit or 64 bit) of the new patch files listed in step 2 to your installation directory.
- Restart Rational Rhapsody.
- Stop the Rational Rhapsody Design Manager Import Engine.
- Make a back up copy of com.ibm.rational.rhapsody.publisher_5.0.0.v20140930_0649.jar from your IBMIMShared directory.
- Copy the new version of com.ibm.rational.rhapsody.publisher_5.0.0.v20140930_0649.jar from your download directory to your IBMIMShared directory.
- Restart the Rational Rhapsody Design Manager Import Engine.
- Stop the Rational Rhapsody Design Manager Simulink manual import utility.
- Make a back up copy of com.ibm.rational.rdm.simulinkintegration.modelparser_5.0.2.jar from your SimulinkManualImporter Install folder\domains\simulink\bin directory.
- Copy the new version of com.ibm.rational.rdm.simulinkintegration.modelparser_5.0.2.jar from your download directory to your SimulinkManualImporter Install folder\domains\simulink\bin\ directory.
- Restart the import utility.
- Stop the Rational Rhapsody Design Manager server.
- Create a patch folder in your directory. For example:
- Copy patch_502iFix1_49377_Simulink_Japanese.zip from your download directory to your
- Restart the server.
Apply the patch files as described in the instructions below. You must have Rational Rhapsody 8.1.2 and Rational Rhapsody Design Manager 5.0.2 installed before you apply this patch.