June 15, 2018
Analysis · Design change management · Lifecycle traceability
Design Management 3.0.1
New & noteworthy
The following items are noteworthy changes in this release:
- IBM® Rational® Rhapsody Design Manager now integrates with MathWorks Simulink so that designers and project stakeholders can publish and collaborate on Simulink models. Your team can search, view, review, mark up, and analyze Simulink models and Rational Rhapsody designs in a central location that can be accessed easily through a web client. Links can be created with Simulink elements that can provide traceability into the overall product life cycle to help manage and understand the impact of design changes. With this integration, you can publish Simulink models to a Jazz-based repository with by using Rational Rhapsody Design Manager.
To learn how to install the integration, import Simulink models, and work with the integration, see the following online help topics:
- Importing Simulink models to the Design Management Server
- Configuring the Rational Rhapsody Design Manager Import Engine
- Creating an import definition
You can also import models directly from a Simulink application; for details, see Manually importing MathWorks Simulink models.
- IBM Rational Rhapsody Design Manager now displays tables and matrixes that were created in Rational Rhapsody models. In addition, the elements displayed in tables and matrixes are navigable.
For more information about Design Management features and functions, see the Collaborative Design Management Information Center.
© Copyright 2011 IBM Corporation