June 12, 2017
Analysis · Design change management · Lifecycle traceability
Design Management 126.96.36.199
Design Management 188.8.131.52 New & noteworthy
The following items are noteworthy changes in this release:
- For teams that use Microsoft SQL Server as their enterprise database technology, Design Management 184.108.40.206 now supports Microsoft SQL Server. Additional details are available in Enhancement 21157, and installation instructions for Microsoft SQL Server were added to the Interactive installation guide.
- IBM HTTP Proxy Server 6.1 and 7 is now supported.
- There is now a quick way to view and evaluate the Design Management features without having to set up and configure the import engine with an import definition. When you click Create Sample on the Import Definition page, the Design Management Server does the following things:
- Creates a new project named RSA Sample Project
- Adds the current user as a member to the project area
- Creates an import definition that contains the JKE sample model, which was originally created in Rational Software Architect
- Initiates an import session that brings the model onto the server
You can access the Rational Software Architect® sample page through a link on the Jazz Team Server home page. For details, see Enhancement 18534.
- Many improvements were made to the models originally created in Rational Software Architect - RealTime Edition. Some of the higher-profile changes are explained in this list:
- The Explorer view in the Design Management Server now shows protocols and protocol ports, just as they are displayed in Rational Software Architect - RealTime Edition. The protocols reside directly underneath the capsule; the immidiate child are the protocol events. The Properties view provides additional event details.
- The reporting functionality now recognizes the model protocols and reports protocol events.
- Capsule-based modeling diagrams now render better than in the previous release; redefined diagrams now inherit the layout of base diagrams.
To explore all the major updates and changes to Design Management 220.127.116.11, view the complete list of 18.104.22.168 enhancements.
For more information about Design Management features and functions, see the Collaborative Design Management information center.
© Copyright 2011 IBM Corporation