April 23, 2019
IBM Internet of Things Continuous Engineering Solution
Requirements · Architecture · Design · Collaboration and change management · Quality
IoT Continuous Engineering Solution 6.0.5
IBM Internet of Things Continuous Engineering Solution 6.0.5 Release Notes
This release of the IBM Internet of Things (IoT) Continuous Engineering Solution 6.0.5 contains updates to supported platforms, as described in the system requirements, and quality improvements.
For information about documentation and support resources, software and hardware requirements, and installation or upgrade steps, see the Getting Started page.
For known issues or important information about individual products that are a part of the IoT Continuous Engineering Solution, see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) 6.0.5
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0.5
- Requirements Management 6.0.5
- Change and Configuration Management 6.0.5
- Rational Rhapsody 8.3
- Design Management 6.0.5
- Rhapsody Model Manager 6.0.5
- Quality Management 6.0.5
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.5
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 6.0.5
Known problems and workarounds
To search for additional post-release issues that IBM Rational Support documented, visit the IBM Support portal.