June 15, 2018
Collaborative Lifecycle Management
Design, test, analyze, develop, deliver ... integrated by design
Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0.5
Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0.5 Release Notes
This release of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) contains new features, quality improvements, and updates to supported platforms, as described in the system requirements.
For known issues or important information about individual parts of the Rational solution for CLM and other applications, see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 6.0.5
- Change and Configuration Management 6.0.5
- Quality Management 6.0.5
- Requirements Management 6.0.5
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.5
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 6.0.5
- Design Management 6.0.5
- Rhapsody Model Manager 6.0.5
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the CLM and IoT CE 6.0.5 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
Known problems and workarounds
For known problems and workarounds published at the time of the release, see the release notes.
To search for additional post-release issues, visit the IBM Support portal.