IBM Continuous Engineering Connector for IoT in Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager
Use Jazz capabilities when developing IoT solutions components that run on IBM Bluemix
IBM Continuous Engineering Connector for IoT in Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 220.127.116.11
IBM Continuous Engineering Connector for IoT, now available in Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 18.104.22.168
The IBM Continuous Engineering (CE) development tools and methods combined with the IBM Watson IoT Platform help development teams to design and implement complex, reliable, and secure IoT solutions. The CE Connector for IoT extends these capabilities to support scalable development of IBM Watson IoT Platform solutions.
The connector enables teams to extend their development practices to include the teams building IoT solution components using the IBM Watson IoT Platform. With the connector you can work with your IoT Platform solution and visualize device types in Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager views.
- Suite of end-to-end capabilities (requirements, design, tracking and planning, change management, testing and test management, Watson IoT Platform, Cloud services, and so on)
- Simplifies navigation across the environments
- Traceability across the development lifecycle
- Enabling teams using different tools and development practices to collaborate in building reliable IoT solutions
- Tailored solution offerings that match the problem space and end user skill levels
Follow the instructions in the Installation Guide.
See the Configuring the connector section in the User's Guide.
Ask questions, get help, and give feedback in the Jazz.net forum. Include the tag "CE4IOT".